geoProRegio was created on the initiative of public utilities in the Canton of Aargau. geoProRegio is a renowned, competent, and innovative GIS provider in the German part of Switzerland and offers comprehensive geo-services, which are aimed at a long-term customer value.
Burkhard Kilcher, CEO geoProRegio AG
We work with TYDAC since 2008. A "Web-GIS" has never been so easy to use and so straightforward. The competent, sympathetic and highly motivated team in Bern has helped us, among other things, to establish our product "geoProRegio" (www.geoproregio.ch) on the GIS market. After eight common years, we are more then ever convinced that TYDAC is among the best in the GIS World. We look forward to further cooperation.
Public - Professional - Shop
geoProRegio provides the web platform for beginners and professionals. A user-friendly interface, advanced features, and an extremely high performance data processing in web browsers make the usage of the service a comfortable experience. Users include:
- Energy providers
- Supply facilities
- Disposal facilities
- Companies, administrations, industries
- In short: anyone who needs to visualize and analyze geographic data
Comprehensive Information Systems for Municipalities and Utilities
Hundreds of themes for any imaginable source:
- Base data such as surveying and aerial images
- Waterways, natural hazards
- Solar cadastre
- Utilities such as sewage, water supply, gas, electricity, district heating
- Planning and zoning
Supplemental information such as land ownership, inhabitants, Google StreetView etc. can be accessed directly within the Web GIS.
Integration of infra3D
The infra3D service iNovitas provides a high resolution, georeferenced 3D image environment directly to the workplace. The integration within MAP+ includes:
- Localization of the images in the map
- Interactive navigation within both systems
- Clicking on an object in the image, the location is shown in the map and can be used for data capture purposes
- All functions of the infra3D application can be used inside the common interface